WORLDWIDE LEADER IN CONCRETE PAVING
ICM Solutions is pleased to announce its partnership with GOMACO to become the exclusive dealer for Utah, Arizona and Nevada. ICM’s exceptional parts and product support capabilities, combined with GOMACO—the leader in concrete paving technology, creates an unparalleled paving solution for our customers.
Concrete Paving Equipment
Click the links below to view by Gomaco Concrete Equipment Family, or click on the button below to view the entire line of Gomaco Equipment.
Gomaco Commander III
THE COMMANDER III IS THE BEST SELLING MULTI-PURPOSE MACHINE OF ALL TIME.
- The Commander III features an isolated platform which reduces vibration for all day operator comfort.
- G+ allows for simple connections to 3D guidance or GOMACO’s complete library of sensors for steering and grade.
- Easy push-button steering set up with “smart” cylinders. This allows you to set track steering and other parameters.
- Features All-Track Steering (ATS) for loading, job-site mobility, and to set the machine to line quickly.
- Features All-Track Positioning (ATP) giving the contractor more options for dealing with obstacles, job-site logistics, and various applications.
- The Commander III is the choice for various applications such as monolithic sidewalk, curb and gutter, barrier, slotted drains, roll-over curb, parapet, and slipform paving.
- Telematics is available with GOMACO Remote Diagnostics (GRD) for machine troubleshooting, diagnostic reviews, software updates, and more.
- An on-board camera for visibility is available. The camera feeds full color video to the G+ control screen. This allows the operator to survey designated areas for the slipforming process.
- The G+ wireless remote control is an option for the Commander III. The G+ remote control allows an operator to work from the operator’s platform or have the ability to move around the machine with hands-on control at all times.