Gomaco T/C-600 Texture/Cure Machine
Versatility Is Provided With GOMACO’s Texturing/Curing Machines
The T/C-600 accomplishes tasks quickly because of its optional high travel speed. The 176 fpm (53.6 mpm) is the fastest in the industry.
Both the T/C-600 and T/C-400 frames permit width adjustment from 12 ft. 10 in. (3.91 m) up to 56 ft. 10 in. (17.32 m).
The T/C-600 is equipped with two hydraulically powered, gear-driven crawler tracks and the T/C-400 is equipped with two end cars, each having two hydraulically powered, foam-filled rubber flotation tires.
Versatility With One Machine
• Versatility with one machine…texturing, curing, poly-roll, burlap/astroturf drag.
• T/C-600 accomplishes the tasks quickly because of its optional high travel speed. The 176 fpm (53.6 mpm) is the fastest in the industry. This can allow your operator to keep up with the paving operation and time to tend to other responsibilities.
• The low-range power on the T/C-600 provides tractive effort around and over job-site obstacles and ease in negotiating inclines during loading. The low-range speed provides up to 66 fpm (20.1 mpm).
• The T/C-600 and T/C-400 frames permit width adjustment from 12 ft. 10 in. (3.91 m) to 56 ft. 10 in. (17.32 m). This GOMACO machine provides increased efficiency on any project where the surface of the concrete requires texturing and/or application of curing compound.
• Central operator station and power supply provides hydraulic control from one location. Job-proven, 60 hp (44.8 kW), four-cylinder, water-cooled CAT diesel engine, provides ample power for any project.
• Electronic-over-hydraulic forward and reverse steering and grade control is sensored off the same stringline as the paver. This provides ease of operation and accuracy in texturing and curing of the slab.
• Optional power transition adjuster (PTA) hydraulically adjusts for crown height and permits on-the-go crown adjustments.
• Curing assembly includes a reservoir with hydraulic motor, pump, and controls. The spray bar has nozzles spaced 12 in. (305 mm) apart and adjustable height above the surface of the concrete for even coverage. Transverse curing system is available. The transverse curing system allows you to simultaneously texture and cure, saving you time and money.
• Texturing assembly travels transversely across the width of the concrete slab. Carriage speed is variable up to 186 fpm (56.7 mpm). Texturing wire tine members are automatically pivoted to trail at the end of each pass. Adjustable pressure on surface contact between texturing member and concrete controls depth and angle of wire tines. Longitudinal texturing is available when required by project specifications.
• Versatility is provided as the optional burlap/astroturf drag or poly-roll hydraulically lowers for the texturing process and raises off the slab for the curing operation.
• GOMACO’s T/C-400 and T/C-600 texture/cure machines are available with a skewed tining option. It allows the travel of the tining bars to run a skewed path, while the frame of the machine is square to the slab. It simplifies the ability to transverse tine on newly paved streets and highways requiring a skew texture.